Electronic giving is a great way to build faithfulness into your stewardship of what God has given you, while simplifying the giving process. You can do this through our partnership with Vanco Services. Vanco provides secure, 128-bit encryption to protect your personal information, so you can rest assured that your transaction is secure. If you encounter any problems setting up your account, please contact Church Administrator Jeff Gordon at (216) 932-7480 x23.
click here to make a donation
Four Benefits of Online Giving
- You are taking a step of faith – when you sign up to make automatic, recurring donations, you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith!
- You will simplify your life by automating your donations.
- You will be helping the church – every person who gives electronically makes our record keeping much easier. Your giving will continue even if you miss a Sunday or are traveling on vacation.
- You can focus on worship at church without worrying about writing offering checks.
There is no charge for using this service, and all contributions are 100% tax deductible. If you have questions at anytime, email us.
How Do I Give Online?
It’s easy to give online: all you’ll need is a few minutes to set up your account.
- If this is your first time giving online, create an account here and complete the simple registration process. You’ll only have to do this once.
- Return to this page to give online at any time by just logging in.
Once you have logged in, you can:
– Make a one-time gift to FBC’s ministry.
– Set up automatic recurring payments, and edit your payment whenever you want.
– Manage your account.
– View your account history and print reports.