Fresh Fruit and Vegetables from the Greater Cleveland Food Bank
A mobile pantry is a Greater Cleveland Food Bank truck full of food that is brought to a central location where clients can pick up food, as they would from a regular pantry.
Mobile pantries distribute the healthiest and most nutritious food at the Food Bank. A truck will usually contain 90 percent produce (fruits and vegetables) like apples, cabbage, greens, sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, oranges, melons, and more. The remaining 10 percent usually consists of bread, yogurt, or other donated items. Our truck delivers more than 6,000 lbs. of food to our mobile pantry site.
Due to COVID-19 our distributions will be drive-through only events as we practice safe social distancing.
Drive around the back of our church to the large parking lot, there are people set up to direct you to the right spot. You will never have to get out of your car. We will collect your information at a safe distance and then place the food directly in your trunk so that there is no contact. All of the food is prepackaged to avoid contamination with the virus. In order for us to place the food box in your trunk please have space cleaned out in advance. We have a portico with several arches where we set up for the giveaway. It is under cover so we will have this event rain or shine.
Saturdays from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
May 2nd | June 6th | July 11th | August 1st| September 12th | October 3rd
We hope to see you this summer and fall!
Bring your valid ID and your own bags.
If you have questions or would like to volunteer complete the form below.*Required