Yearly, usually in September, we invite you to help support this ministry in which the impact has been incredible. One example is that there were at least six fights among inmates each month at the Ohio Trumbull County Jail. Now with the influence of Kairos, there has been just one a month. Let’s help support Brian Broadbent along with his team as they lead a Fall retreat at the prison. Delicious home-made cookies have become an important part of each retreat.
Please complete the form below to be added to the mailing list, if you have questions or would like more information.
- The types of cookies that are needed are Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, and Sugar Cookies should be between 2 and 2-1/2 inches in diameter and not more than 1/2 inch thick.
- It is very important not to use icing, sugar or any other type of coating on the outside of the cookie. Do not add any kind of fruit or nuts to the cookies.
- Bag thoroughly cooled cookies in a quart size zip-lock bag, a dozen cookies to a bag.
- Label each bag with the cookie type inside.
- Please pray for the individuals that will be eating the cookies you bake.