Help is needed to achieve our goal in providing food baskets for about 30 families in need this Thanksgiving.
- Donate Food: collection boxes and baskets will be in the Fairmount Hallway starting Sunday, October 29 for canned fruits and vegetables, cranberry sauce, gravy, soup, pie filling, peanut butter, tuna, spaghetti sauce, boxes of cereal, instant mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn bread, pasta, rice, Jell-O, pudding, cake mix, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, Bisquick, sugar and flour.
- Donate Money: to purchase turkeys and fresh produce. Make your checks payable to FBC with the memo, “Thanksgiving Food Drive”, no later than November 15.
- Volunteer: help shop for the turkeys and fresh produce; potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, apples & oranges for each basket. Help sort food and pack baskets on Monday, November 20 starting at 10:00 am in Spahr Center.
- Contact: Star Knuckles at email@example.com or call the church office at 216-932-7480 if you are aware of a family in need of a food basket and/or if you are eligible for discounts on turkeys or produce.
- Pray: Thank you Lord for providing for our needs and especially for the great abundance of food with which you have blessed us. Open our hearts to participate in this food drive and to share with others that are struggling to provide basic needs for their families.
Contact Joan Mihelich for questions or to volunteer using the following form –